Are you an experienced attorney looking for a new opportunity in the world of litigation? Do you have natural leadership qualities and a desire to work in a results-driven environment?
If so, we are looking for you to join our exceptional team as an Associate Attorney!
Keys to Your Success
- Ohio bar license required
- 1-6 years of law firm experience as an attorney
- Experience with business and commercial litigation matters – employment law experience is a plus
- Experience maintaining confidentiality of information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- You have natural leadership qualities, including asking others for their ideas, and gaining the support of the team while creating and contributing to the team’s energy
- Your communication style is professional, factual, and straightforward
- You’re a proactive, forward thinker and hold humble self-confidence without second-guessing your decisions – even if there is a degree of risk involved
- You thrive in a results-driven environment, with a healthy strive to meet and exceed goals
- You work well under pressure, shift quickly, and keep moving forward in a fast-moving environment, including when there are few clear parameters, plans or goals.
A Bit About Us
OUR MISSION IS TO CREATE FREEDOM AND GROWTH FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND THEIR VENTURES.
We are a full-service business law and strategic advisory firm representing and serving entrepreneurs and executives of start-up and middle-market enterprises in business transactions, litigation and arbitration, and regulatory matters. At our heart, we’re problem solvers focused on providing sophisticated legal and business strategies that help you and your business flourish. Our areas of specialty and expertise include contract analysis and negotiation, business formation, corporate governance, business dispute litigation, mergers & acquisitions, financing, real estate law, and the myriad of issues businesses encounter navigating domestic and global markets.
We strive to create a dedicated, engaged culture that is quite different from traditional law firms. While embarking upon a career with us, you will work with a team of passionate professionals collaborating to exceed expectations in all facets of our business. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment and celebrate a culture where you feel inspired to be your best and most authentic self.
Our Core Values
INNOVATION – There is always a better mousetrap. We challenge ourselves to think bigger, work smarter, embrace technology and default toward action in order to develop inventive solutions to challenging problems.
COMMUNICATION – Listen, learn, confirm, repeat. Without a strident dedication to hear our client’s goals, articulate every possible solution, and provide consistent feedback and updates—before, during and after a project—everything else falls short (and we never fall short).
CONNECTION – ABC – Always. Be. Connecting. We’re relationship builders and silo breakers and produce the best results when we integrate across teams, welcome partnerships, and continually grow and strengthen our networks, inside and outside the office, for the benefit of our clients and employees.
COMMITMENT – Say it; then do it. We are accountable for our undertakings and build trust when we are proactive, reliable, and execute every task – big or small – with a fierce dedication to excellence.
Are you ready to unlock your potential with us? If so, we invite you to apply today!
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please complete our Culture Index assessment at: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/QrAxGArpYf/62321 (requires less than 10 minutes of your time), as this is required of all candidates as the initial step of our vetting process.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- We offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement 401K program
- Paid time off
- . . . and so much more!
- 1+ years of law firm experience with an Ohio bar license