Experienced Business Transaction Attorneys
We help entrepreneurs and business leaders across a broad range of business creation, transaction, management and compliance issues.
The attorneys of Gertsburg Licata are prepared to handle the most complex business transactions on behalf of the owners, operators and executives of companies of all sizes and in any industry. We understand the importance of efficiency, and help manage expectations by keeping an eye on your timeline, while offering practice and aggressive strategies designed to move you forward. We provide expert counsel for:
- Business formation. We help you structure your business in order to reduce risk, liability, tax and accounting concerns, and personal exposure. We also help you protect business assets and limit exposure by guarding your financial interests from corporate liability.
- Mergers and acquisitions. We handle corporate acquisitions from venture capitalists and individual investors, to private equity funds and other entities. We negotiate acquisitions for large and small companies throughout the U.S. and the world, always mitigating risk and limiting liability.
- Navigating corporate matters. Our lawyers guide companies through business valuations, real estate transactions, corporate restructuring, employment law matters, due diligence, government compliance and tax concerns.
- Labor relations. We proactively advise corporations on the legal, business, and social procedures and methods for creating a productive and supportive workplace.
- Shareholder and partnership issues. When ownership issues arise, we provide guidance for effective and efficient resolutions.
- Lending agreements. We ensure clients’ (lenders or borrowers) best interests are protected and their risk and liability is mitigated to the full extent of the law.
- Customer and vendor contracts. Our attorneys help you navigate customer and vendor laws and negotiate the best possible agreements on your behalf.
- Regulatory compliance. We help clients comply with all relevant regulations and minimize risk.
Whatever your business law needs, we have the skill and experience to help.
Talk to a trusted business transaction lawyer today.
Our attorneys provide advice on a broad spectrum of general counsel issues, franchise disclosure requirements, nonprofit creation and management, and real estate matters. When contract, shareholders, and other disputes arise, our attorneys fight for strong justice so our clients’ companies can continue to prosper.