Gertsburg Licata seeks a dedicated recruiter to manage attorney recruitment. Extensive law firm recruitment experience is required. The candidate will be extremely detail-oriented and appreciate people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieve success. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating and publishing job ads in various portals, tracking hiring metrics, and collaborating with managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
Gertsburg Licata (G&L) is a full-service business law and strategic advisory firm representing and serving entrepreneurs and executives of middle-market enterprises in business transactions, litigation and arbitration, and regulatory matters. Gertsburg Licata is home of CoverMySix®, a unique, anti-litigation audit developed specifically for middle-market companies. G&L is the sister company of Gertsburg Acquisition Partners and Gertsburg Executive Search.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please complete our Culture Index assessment at: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/QrAxGArpYf/62321 (requires less than 10 minutes of your time), as this is required of all candidates as the initial step of our vetting process.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Coordinate the hiring process end-to-end
- Serve as the go-between for candidates and managers
- Build on the current hiring process
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups or social media
- Collaborate with managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Interview candidates
- Track Hiring Metrics
- Train and advise managers on interviewing techniques and assessments
- Maintain a database of potential candidates
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Recruiter: 3+ years (Required) or similar role of placing attorneys in law firms.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
- Knowledge of staffing and employment practices
- Hands-on experience with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake, etc.)
- Proficiency with MC Office